Who said no sweet? give your body what it craves with care and love! A balanced food plan is the most sustainable, healthy and natural routine. Starting now, replace the word "diet" with "food plan" . Plan to serve your desires in healthy and caring ways.
Here is a yummy dessert for you to enjoy. Try it for yourself, it probably makes its way to top of your list <3
• 100 g (31/2 oz/1/2 cup) quinoa
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• pinch of Celtic sea salt
• 60 ml (2 fl oz/1/4 cup) unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
• 6 drops stevia liquid, or 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
• 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
• 2 bananas, sliced
• 130 g (43/4 oz/1/2 cup) coconut yoghurt
• 4 tablespoons coconut flakes 110 g (33/4 oz/1/2 cup) mixed berries
• 1 teaspoon almond butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds, for sprinkling
• Place the quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve. Rinse with cold running water for 2–3 minutes, moving the seeds around with your hand to ensure that the seeds are well rinsed and any residue is removed.
• Bring 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) water to the boil in a large saucepan.
• Add the quinoa, return to the boil, cover and reduce the heat to low for 12–15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
• Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
• Place the quinoa in a bowl and stir through the cinnamon and salt.
• In a saucepan over medium–low heat, warm the almond milk for 3–4 minutes.
• Stir in the vanilla and stevia or rice malt syrup.
• Add a couple of spoons of quinoa to four glass jars, or glasses.
• Mix through the almond milk and follow with layers of slivered almonds, banana slices, yoghurt, coconut flakes and berries. Repeat until the jars are full, with berries as the top layer.
• Top with the melted almond butter and chia seeds.